A successful divorce settlement is the result of putting the pieces of the puzzle together in such a manner that both divorcing parties come out of the divorce whole.
When the divorce settlement involves real estate and mortgage financing, the Certified Divorce Lending Professional on your team plays a significant role in putting the pieces of the puzzle together by recognizing the hurdles and opportunities available for both parties.
- You need a mortgage professional on your team that has a game plan for the mortgage financing needs of your divorcing clients.
- You need a mortgage professional that understands the legal and tax implications of mortgage financing in divorce situations.
- You need a mortgage professional that can identify support and maintenance issues that can create financing challenges post decree.
- You need a mortgage professional that has the knowledge to help divorcing clients understand and evaluate their mortgage options related to cash flow and equity management.
- You need a mortgage professional that specializes in divorce lending strategies.
- You need a mortgage professional that can help you complete the divorce puzzle.
It is always important to work with an experienced mortgage professional who specializes in working with divorcing clients. A Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP) can help answer questions and provide excellent advice. To find a CDLP in your area, please click here.
This is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal or tax advice. You should contact an attorney or tax professional to obtain legal and tax advice. Interest rates and fees are estimates provided for informational purposes only, and are subject to market changes. This is not a commitment to lend. Rates change daily – call for current quotations.